How many of you play an instrument..

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a talented bunch!

I was in a band ... nearly made it too back in the 80s, we did some big gigs and were on Radio 1 for an interview n'stuff.

I'm sort of glad we didn't make it - I would have been a casulty within a year... was rather naughty with errr ummmm 'stuff' at the time. :roll: Most of those times are a complete blank!

Tony said:
What a talented bunch!

I was in a band ... nearly made it too back in the 80s, we did some big gigs and were on Radio 1 for an interview n'stuff.

I'm sort of glad we didn't make it - I would have been a casulty within a year... was rather naughty with errr ummmm 'stuff' at the time. :roll: Most of those times are a complete blank!

C'mon then.....spill the beans.....band name please :grin:

markp said:
Tony said:
What a talented bunch!

Ditto :D :D

markp said:
[/quote]

:D You won't recognise it .... we didn't get that far! We were called (unoriginally) Swan (read bunch of hippies)
heh heh

gurtpint said:
The drums - the instrument of choice for the mentally challenged. A good way to stay poor and sweaty. Yep, that's me.

Shame your in Finland. The Band I joined 6 weeks ago is still looking for a drummer.

snail59 said:
gurtpint said:
The drums - the instrument of choice for the mentally challenged. A good way to stay poor and sweaty. Yep, that's me.

Shame your in Finland. The Band I joined 6 weeks ago is still looking for a drummer.

I'll actually be in the UK next week, albeit briefly. Will come over with a mate for the "Means to and end" punk fest in Bradford. It's more of an excuse to get a break from Finland really, and I also hope to get a couple of good pints in while there. So drummers are in high demand in your parts? No lure in being poor and sweaty? Hope you can track one down soon!

Dunfie said:
I spend quite a lot of spare time trying to play my classical guitar.

I should spend a lot of my spare time playing classical guitar!

I tend to play for 3-4 months at a time, then take a break for a year or so then start again. I am the eternal beginner.

BASS!!

Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass from 1997. It is shoreline gold and an absolute beauty.

Latest posts

Back