I made a kegerator....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwakamat

Reaction score
5ad2fe62-8a8f-1c98.jpg

....and it was good. Thank you beer tap store! I hate you customs and excise.

Cerveza on left, alcoholic ginger beer right. Finally I have what I have craved for!

Cheers guys yes to drip trays and no to kitchen! What once was called the utility room is now just the brewery, I bought an appropriately sized under counter fridge, imported some stainless taps with a decent 4 inch shank and drilled front locations for them as well as a co2 line in from the side which means I am now on tap 24/7 and have a total of 6 cornies that all need filling! So much to do so little time but I am REALLY proud of getting this together. Need some flooring and skirting down in there and then it will be truly beautiful :-)

Nice find. Looks like a decent size for 2 kegs. Is there room for a small co2 bottle on the compressor shelf?
What model fridge is it?

Cheers

Thank you guys I am very proud of it, gets so many compliments as well :drink:

It's a hotpoint rla36g, I went down to omet and measured everything on display to gt an idea of why models would and wouldn't work.

It's not temp controlled I won't be using it for fermenting just keeping cold bre ready for delivery. No wait, I tell a lie because it has a factory installed dial for temp change but I would need a digi temp display to know exactly what the temps were by adjustment. Great fridge!

keevan said:
Nice find. Looks like a decent size for 2 kegs. Is there room for a small co2 bottle on the compressor shelf?
What model fridge is it?

Cheers

Oh I don't know the I mentions of a small co2 bottle but if you have them let me know and I'll measure for you ;-)

I'v got a hoptpoint rla30 i think, cracking fridge, enough space for 2 cornies, maybe a small co2 bottle on the compressor part, otherwise enough room at the bottom for about 10 bottles of beer. I've got a tap on the door and a tower tap , just drilled through the top of it - careful not to go through any wires or pipes!
IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

34baa981.jpg

Latest posts

Back