Ignore, can't delete

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have actually been ignoring this thread since my last post, but got curious...turns out there is nothing to see here, continuing to ignore as instructed...

I have been following this thread since the OP. Fascinating stuff. Have we decided yet whether to ignore it for just 30 minutes or are we going for the full hour of ignorance?
I'd suggest 2 x 30 min sessions of ignorance.

That way you can ignore it the morning and also the afternoon in manageable chunks.

FFS, I managed to ignore it for some while but curiosity piqued today. I'm glad it did as it's a glorious thread so I've bookmarked it.

Surely this should be a vicky?

I found this thread lurking at the back of the cupboard. It's at least a week beyond its use by date.
Should I bin it, or is it a case of there is nothing perishable in it so just leave it as it might come in useful one day?

I found this thread lurking at the back of the cupboard. It's at least a week beyond its use by date.
Should I bin it, or is it a case of there is nothing perishable in it so just leave it as it might come in useful one day?
Give it another few days to see if fermentation will start

Latest posts

Back