Introduction

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

everythingsomewhere

Reaction score
Hello,

Just a quick post to introduce myself as a new member to you bunch. It seems the right thing to do.

I'm new to this. My first HB was at the end of last year and I am now on to my 4th. All extract, beer kit, can and kg type so far (can anyone tell me what the correct terminology for this method is? i.e. as opposed to 'all grain', 'mini-mash', etc...). So still very much getting to grips. But enjoying the whole process and I particularly love that all-to-brief part at the end where you drink it all. I am gradually learning a valuable lesson in patience (if you note my first actual post following this it's probably evident I'm still getting there!).

I'll stop here before I go off on one, or seven. Above all I am here to pick brains, as I know no-one else that does this, so I'll be posting a question in the appropriate place now...

Cheers all
E

Hi ETSW and welcome!

everythingsomewhere said:
All extract, beer kit, can and kg type

I guess you just mean kit brewing as in you buy a kit, add some extra fermentible stuff, top it off with water and away you go?

Feel free to try to pick any brains you see round here... they're like busses... ;)

Latest posts

Back