Is nothing sacred any more??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see that UK comedians in Brussels are resorting to using old Bob Monkhouse gags!!

As Bob Monkhouse used to say:

"They all laughed at me when I told them I wanted to be a comedian!
Well, they're not laughing now!"

I don't think that too many Brits are laughing today so the comedian in Brussels was spot on with his observation!

I see that UK comedians in Brussels are resorting to using old Bob Monkhouse gags!!

I don't think that too many Brits are laughing today so the comedian in Brussels was spot on with his observation!

Well I've got a smile on my face...

I'm a happy bunny:lol:
:lol:

Ha Ha. No matter which side of the fence you sit I thought it was wonderful, but he doesn't make himself many friends over there does he? :lol:

According to the BBC News Mr Farage told the MEP's that none of them had ever had a "proper job".

I got quite excited so I checked out our Nige on Wikipedia ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Farage

... and discovered that, too thick to go to University, he became a Commodity Broker when he left school.

Yeah, a "proper job" if ever I've seen one! Only one step below coalminers (remember when we had those?), dockers (ditto), steelworkers (ditto) etc!

So, yet again we have a public school educated rich kid with an immigrant ancestry telling us what to think and do!

I'm not laughing either! :doh: :doh:

I couldn't care less that he hasn't had a proper job but do like the fact he is standing up and saying what the majority of this country is thinking.

Just because something is popular doesn't mean that it's right. :doh:

The poster that said ...

"Eat **** - twenty million flies can't be wrong!"​

... sums up some current thinking. :thumb: :thumb:

Voted leave but full well UK cannot and will not leave EU. Autumn general election will put that to bed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back