Israel.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they do this surely they will threaten to kill the hostages.

Summary​

1. Israel will use "enormous force" against the Hamas militant group, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has warned
  2. He says the Israel Defense Forces' retaliation for the worst attack on Israeli soil in decades has only just begun
  3. About 900 people have died in Israel since Saturday's surprise attack, including 260 people massacred by Hamas gunmen at a music festival
  4. Since Israel began striking Gaza in response, almost 690 people have died on the Palestinian side
  5. Hamas' armed wing has threatened to kill a hostage every time Israel carries out an air strike without warning civilians
  6. Dozens of people have been kidnapped by Hamas and their families are desperately searching for information
  7. Israel's defence minister earlier ordered a "complete siege" of the Gaza Strip, cutting off food, fuel, electricity and water supplies BBC news

So they have cut food fuel electricty and water, how very nice of them must feel great having so much power over other people who like others the majority wish no harm to others. Punish Hamas but to punish innocent men women and children is barbaric

So they have cut food fuel electricty and water, how very nice of them must feel great having so much power over other people who like others the majority wish no harm to others. Punish Hamas but to punish innocent men women and children is barbaric
And the world stands by watching.. bombing the most densely populated place in the world.

the world stands by watching.. bombing the most densely populated place in the world.
I don't think they will be standing by I imagine as it's only just happened and no one was expecting it they were taken by surprise and are now trying to put a plan of action in place.
What would you do bearing in mind they will use the hostages as a shield and won't care less if the die.

Last edited:
I don't think they will be standing by I imagine as it's only just happened and no one was expecting it they were taken by surprise and are now trying to put a plan of action in place.
What would you do bearing in mind they will use the hostages as a shield and won't care less if the die.
Israel operates with the full backing of both the UK and the US. Peace talks is the only way forward. This has the potential to escalate

Last edited by a moderator:
And the world stands by watching.. bombing the most densely populated place in the world.
What Hamas has done is totally unacceptable. However, this has shown that a security only response, at best does not work. At worse it creates a new generation of radicalised youth.

I totally agree that peace talks and real negotiations need to take place between all parties (including the US).

Considering the current Israeli govt., that is highly unlikely in the short term.

It's an awful watch but wars go on all the time we only see the ones that are new remember when the war in Ukraine was front page for weeks you now rarely hear it mentioned I asked how we can stop it and members said have peace talks, how can you get two sides that will happily kill innocent men, women and children to stop bombing each other, America has pledged help this could get a lot worse.

Agreed, this could kick off big time.
What was Israel before 1948?

What Was Israel Known as Before 1948? A Glimpse Into the Past

2 days ago

Q: What was the historical name of Israel before 1948? A: The region was known as 'Palestine' under the British Mandate.
This is when resolution 181 of the un treaty was activated

It sounds like they are going to try to wipe Hamas out this is going to get a lot worse before it ends I don't think peace talks are going to change anything.

Back