Jester & Centennial IPA bottle swap

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only now remembering about your milk stout - as per pm.

It's bloody lovely and very moorish. Good head on it. Don't usually like milk stouts but this is making me want to brew one.

Perhaps a little fizzy but it's going down well.

Finally got round to trying @Leon103 's stout, I'm a fan. Poured beautifully, looked great in the glass. Lovely taste, very roasty with a bit of sweetness...I'd just taken it out of the garage when I poured it so it was a bit too cold, I'm trying to let it warm up a bit as I think it'll be even nicer at a higher temp but I keep taking mouthfuls so I can't see it lasting long! :lol: I'm half way down the glass and it's kept it's head really well. I'd be interested to see the recipe if you'd be so kind?

Finally got round to trying @Leon103 's stout, I'm a fan. Poured beautifully, looked great in the glass. Lovely taste, very roasty with a bit of sweetness...I'd just taken it out of the garage when I poured it so it was a bit too cold, I'm trying to let it warm up a bit as I think it'll be even nicer at a higher temp but I keep taking mouthfuls so I can't see it lasting long! :lol: I'm half way down the glass and it's kept it's head really well. I'd be interested to see the recipe if you'd be so kind?

Thanks for the kind words. I can't wait to taste it out of the keg with some N20.

HEre is the recipe

stout.png

Latest posts

Back