Kegerator

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liamf89

Reaction score
I currently have a kegerator but ain't big enough. I currently have two kegs in it can squeeze three in with great difficulty but it ain't practical and if ya move a keg slightly door won't close. Fridge is w54 d56 on outside and inside. W47 d45.. Was going upgrade to a keezer so I could fit in four kegs at least but would honestly prefer a fridge conversion does anyone have a kegerator that fits four kegs and if so what dimensions is it without it being a double door American fridge. Any help much appreciated thank you

I currently have a kegerator but ain't big enough. I currently have two kegs in it can squeeze three in with great difficulty but it ain't practical and if ya move a keg slightly door won't close. Fridge is w54 d56 on outside and inside. W47 d45.. Was going upgrade to a keezer so I could fit in four kegs at least but would honestly prefer a fridge conversion does anyone have a kegerator that fits four kegs and if so what dimensions is it without it being a double door American fridge. Any help much appreciated thank you

Hi, this freezer can fit 4x19l kegs and could fit 2x9l kegs if needed or a few bottles. Outside dims are 800x600x750mm. I have attached a pic of the make and model, lighting is poor in my shed.

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

Hi!
If your DIY skills are up to it, have you considered constructing a wooden extension to the fridge, in the manner of a fermentation chamber?
I have a pub glass-fronted display fridge that will hold only 2 cornies. I plan on ditching the doors and making a wooden frame to make room for 2 extra cornies, adding new insulated doors constructed from MDF and insulation material - they don't even have to be hinged - simply panels that will seal the interior from room temperature.

Latest posts

Back