Klarstein fermenter - anybody using?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rybinss

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi bought their discounted all in one last year and happy with the quality. I see they have a 25l s\steel fermenter discounted to £70. Not planning on any pressure brewing or anything over 20l so I think it's worth a punt. Anybody using one of have any opinions on them?

I have two 25 liter Klarstein fermenter's.

Total volume is about 31 liters to the brim. They work fine.

The markings are 1 liter higher than the filled volume, ie to fill to 25 liters requires 26 liters of wort. This is because there is 1 liter below the tap but I just tip forward to get any remaining beer out. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the updates guys, last couple of brews in plastic fermenter got infected so was going to retire it anyway. I wont be using fridge but heat belt and inkbird in a cupboard. Capacity wise that should be fine for me. Klarstein stuff seems pretty well made. Always love a discount!

Depending on the infection, changing the fv might not get rid. Strip and thoroughly clean everything

Last edited:
Hi bought their discounted all in one last year and happy with the quality. I see they have a 25l s\steel fermenter discounted to £70. Not planning on any pressure brewing or anything over 20l so I think it's worth a punt. Anybody using one of have any opinions on them?
Can you post a link to this offer please?

Depending on the infection, changing the fv might not get rid. Strip and thoroughly clean everything
Absolutely agree. It was a good excuse for a new shiney though! Happy brew year everyone!

Tempted to get one of these if they drop to £70 again.
Any updates on how it's going?

I've done a couple of brews in mine so far with no issues. Nice solid piece of kit. I got a really good deal with mine. Got the discount so 100 quid down to 69. It duly arrived via ups and I noticed that although double boxed something sharp had pierced the box and put a tiny dint in the rim of the lid. But miffed but sort of damage I would do myself dropping in sink etc. Not enough to complain about. Hey ho on we go. Got a satisfaction questionnaire from klarstein, filled it in explaining above. They replied I could either return it f.o.c. Or get a 30% discount. I opted for the discount and they refunded me £42! So, the fermenter cost me 27 quid! Not sure where they got the 42 quid from, but deffo a result!

Latest posts

Back