Life isn't all beer and skittles...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonV

Reaction score
...yet but it soon will be.
a break from brewing as I have yet to replace element in boiler.
Don

eeeeeeeeeee.jpg

Neat!
Did you turn the skittles yourself?
All you need now is a wood pole a ball and some string
Oh... and a few pints of good ale!
Cheers

Doing them now, just came in for a break.
Made the ball but it's not exactly spherical but I don't think anyone will notice after a few pints.
Pole is the next job.
Don

Doing them now, just came in for a break.
Made the ball but it's not exactly spherical but I don't think anyone will notice after a few pints.
Pole is the next job.
Don
What lathe do you have (off topic I know) Mine is a Uni Mat 6in1, great for pen turning and my model boats, but not a real wood lathe
Cheers

I thought nothing was off topic in this section :)

I have a Myford ML8 that I bought new about 1975. I had no mortgage and more money in those days.

.Just had a visitor for another cup of tea, I think that's one per skittle so far, seven down and two to go but time to get the dinner on the go otherwise I'll be in trouble!

Don

Funny you should say that. When I first started I had a first floor flat in
West Ealing. Had to wait until I thought the neighbours were out before starting up! Luckily didn't get too many complaints and eventually moved to a house with a garage. What luxury.

Funny you should say that. When I first started I had a first floor flat in
West Ealing. Had to wait until I thought the neighbours were out before starting up! Luckily didn't get too many complaints and eventually moved to a house with a garage. What luxury.
And I see you play the concertina as well! what a talented guy you are.

Oooooh, I'm a Champion* at table skittles!

*Croyde Bay holiday camp, 1978.

I won a 20p voucher for winning the tournament - does that make me a professional?

I was expecting something to do with the sweets...slightly disappointed here

Latest posts

Back