Long time lurker

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griff097

Chief Charwalla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I have been on here a few years, read a load of information back then and decided to jump straight into AG, bought second hand kit, then banned from using the house Lol
Have now had the time to organise a dedicated brew area and got the first three brews on the weekend, an Irish Stout, an Oatmeal Stout and a mild without any instructions which came with the gear, but judging by the OG will be potent if I donk kill them off in the FV!
Happy to progress from lurker to the FNG and you will be happy to hear that my experienced mate it getting a lot of questions, Clive from the Flag and Fez 😂

Welcome and well done getting 3 AG brews into one weekend. I'm all done for after the 6 hours it takes me to do one from start to washed up and yeast pitched!

Well I have been on here a few years, read a load of information back then and decided to jump straight into AG, bought second hand kit, then banned from using the house Lol
Have now had the time to organise a dedicated brew area and got the first three brews on the weekend, an Irish Stout, an Oatmeal Stout and a mild without any instructions which came with the gear, but judging by the OG will be potent if I donk kill them off in the FV!
Happy to progress from lurker to the FNG and you will be happy to hear that my experienced mate it getting a lot of questions, Clive from the Flag and Fez 😂
Is the fact you are banned from the house anything to do with home brewing?

Hope we hear more from you and your new exploits - and some questions

Welcome and well done getting 3 AG brews into one weekend. I'm all done for after the 6 hours it takes me to do one from start to washed up and yeast pitched!

Two on Saturday (first day off in months) and one on Sunday after cleaning up the mess from fermentation!
I was shifting slabs and wood during mash Lol

Don't you brew on an open fire in the woods and hide your exploits in a on tete slab igloo?
My back is fe#ing killing me!
Where I live it's bin collection day on a Tuesday and as for the open fire well let's just say that I am not too keen on the consistency of the custard - let's just leave it at that

Thanks for asking though

Latest posts

Back