Manchester Brew Club.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigd2657

Reaction score
Hi All,

Would any good person be able to tell me if we have a Manchester Home brew club anywhere which does meetings.

As I feel I could benefit from attending some meetings and getting some tips .

Thanks in advance

Dave

Manchester Home brewers Group - we brew beer at home and love it! Meetup every 3rd Sunday of the Month at 3pm in the @CafeBeermoth

Chorlton Homebrew Association - We meet every 2nd Tuesday of the month at @TheFontChorlton - 8pm - Sign up here to join our mailing list - eepurl.com/bQvR

https://buryhomebrew.club/ We are a friendly homebrew club that meets every third Wednesday of the month at The Trackside Pub, Bolton Street Station Bury from 7:30PM.

The Urmston Brew Club is every first Wednesday at Prairie Schooner Tab House.

GMABrewers in twitter @GMABrewers Greater Manchester Amateur Brewers. An umbrella group for individual home brew groups in the area, sharing information, organising events.

Last edited:
Many Thanks for the info,

Looking on facebook and the internet it looks like The Urmston Brew club is the only one still going this year.

Cheers

Dave

They're definitively all still active. Manchester and Chorlton being the most established groups. I don't play facebook, Twitter appears to be the most common medium for groups and members.

Big d you must be looking in the wrong place Manchester home brew meet every month. This month not at tge usual Cafe beermoth though. We're at beer nouveau brewery temperance st were having mini competition have a Google and come down new faces are always welcome. We don't bite

Latest posts

Back