March Competition- Freestyle

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The long list of beers to sample tonight;

Gose
Mexican Lager
Bitter
Raspberry Sour
Saison- Styrian Golding's
Pale Ale-mandarina/summit
Cream Ale
Rauchbier
Gooseberry Sour
Saison- H Blanc
Saison- Sorachi Ace
Braggot
Kiwi Pils
Bitter
Mild
Weissbier
American pale ale
Winter warmer
šŸ˜³

One for all seasons there!

The long list of beers to sample tonight;

Gose
Mexican Lager
Bitter
Raspberry Sour
Saison- Styrian Golding's
Pale Ale-mandarina/summit
Cream Ale
Rauchbier
Gooseberry Sour
Saison- H Blanc
Saison- Sorachi Ace
Braggot
Kiwi Pils
Bitter
Mild
Weissbier
American pale ale
Winter warmer
šŸ˜³
That's a pretty decent selection! I'm heading out to a craft beer bar tonight which has less variety than that list!

Mmmmm

Attachments

• IMG_20220402_092059.jpg
    IMG_20220402_092059.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 24
Ok...standard was good all round and nice variety of beers to try so thanks for the opportunity to try all your beers.

It was very close between the top 2... literally came down to one beer being closer to my interpretation of a style but to be honest I could have easily sat in a bar and drunk pints of both of the top 2.
3rd place was equally as tight between 3 beers.
šŸ„

Just to be clear,I'm belly laughing that someone has actually had to judge it for a competition. šŸ¤£
It was actually surprisingly pleasent..I didn't really know how to score it because I have never had one before and had to look up how it was made. I have to confess I wasn't looking forward to it but I think Dan would agree we were both surprised how much we liked it.

It was actually surprisingly pleasent..I didn't really know how to score it because I have never had one before and had to look up how it was made. I have to confess I wasn't looking forward to it but I think Dan would agree we were both surprised how much we liked it.

Haha, that's very kind. I'm just pleased to have inflicted it on others. šŸ‘

Latest posts

Back