March Competition- Freestyle

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

It's freestyle month

Looking forward to trying a varied selection of beers. I will have to think how I will group the beers together once I see the selection.

Looking at the calender I think I will judge the beers on Friday 1st- Saturday 2nd April so get the beers in early as I will be looking to get the winner announced that weekend.
If @dan125 is free I may share the responsibility over one day/nights judging.

Message me for my address if your looking to enter this month.

Good luck.

I'm hoping to have something to enter. I've got quite a few beers lying around but need to figure out how to get them into bottles.

Coming from the sth East
It's just something I want to do this year if I have one ready in time I'm in
Unfortunately my beers are so good they never last lol

Coming from the sth East
It's just something I want to do this year if I have one ready in time I'm in
Unfortunately my beers are so good they never last lol
You should start a thread looking for swaps in Ireland. There is a good few within the forum, I could also take part 👍

I could potentially have a witbier ready by then (brewing on Saturday), otherwise I will probably have a Mexican Lager or Helles to submit.

Just wanted to mention to @dave_77 and everyone else.

My beer won't be ready in time and I'm sure won't meet the standards so I'm backing out of this one. So if anyone wants to enter and they haven't been able to, feel free to take my place.
You seem to brewing regularly, you must have alternative beers you could enter...it's freestyle after all🍺

You seem to brewing regularly, you must have alternative beers you could enter...it's freestyle after all🍺

We have two more and they're both flawed, so not happy entering. One of them is my husband's so it wouldn't be right to send that one. Things are looking up now though so I'll be trying again very soon!

When I get what I think is a good one I will send you something for yourself, cos I would like your opinion as I know that you know what you're doing brew-wise. :D

We have two more and they're both flawed, so not happy entering. One of them is my husband's so it wouldn't be right to send that one. Things are looking up now though so I'll be trying again very soon!

When I get what I think is a good one I will send you something for yourself, cos I would like your opinion as I know that you know what you're doing brew-wise. :D
Sounds good. Happy to do a swap whenever your ready👍🏼

Back