MYO beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We make the MYO 30 bottle wine kits regularly it tastes far better than what you would expect for £20.

We make the MYO 30 bottle wine kits regularly it tastes far better than what you would expect for £20.
I agree having brewed the Rosé, but unfortunately, the Red has gone up to £24.99!

Luckily I have two in the shed and intend to put one on tomorrow ‘cos we’re down to our last 12 litres on the Rosé!
:hat:

I do like my Red wine so I must try doing one 😉

We tried the red and we liked it but only because to us it tasted like half way between a Rose wine and a Red wine (see description below) if you like full bodied wine this might not be to your taste.

Red Wine
A light-bodied, fruity, easy-drinking dry red wine. Well-structured and lightly oaked, with intense, ripe berry fruit flavours

All MYO beer, wine and cider kits
https://makeyourowndrinks.co.uk/UK/

Last edited:
Got the Red Wine on today.

I can’t be bothered with bottles (they normally last less than a day!) so I’ve got 2 x 4.5 litre demijohns, 2 x 5 litre ‘boxes’ and three 5 litre plastic water bottles ready!

If pushed, (i.e. French pal doesn’t get her Passport and isn’t here to drink the Rosé) then I will use a 10 litre keg and carbonate it with a 16g capsule! athumb..

I love the taste of the Rosé so here’s hoping that the Red tastes as nice!
:hat:

Latest posts

Back