Name for my brewhouse

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewery name

• 1 The Norgrove brewery

• 2 The old git brewery

• 3 The Hussey brewery

• 4 The old coppice brewery

• 5 Quarry view brewery

Results are only viewable after voting.

31bb3

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hope i chose the correct post
right by now im sure you're all aware of my new brewhouse well im sort of stuck for a name for the brewery ????
My options are
1 The Norgrove brewery (as thats my surname )
2 The Old git brewery (not quite an old git but nearly there 39 )
3 The Hussey brewery (cos i live on Hussey Road dont quite fancy that tbh)
4 The Old coppice brewery (because at the back of the garden was an old coppice)
5 Quarry view brewery (because the old coppice is now a clay quarry and i can see it from the back garden)

Come on guys your opinion is valuable of course if you think of any other ideas please suggest (clean ones though :oops: )
Whoops hope im not in any copyright with the suggested names dont think so but appologies if i am

I like the old coppice, and quarry view, but I think I'd prefer the old coppice one if I really had to make a choice :hmm:

Old Coppice :thumb:

... or Evorgron, since your screen name is ****-about-face.

Old Coppice :thumb:
:wha: Now the logo :wha:

No Pixies allowed :rofl:

Here's your label design....

old-policemen.jpg

Oh, sorry - Old Coppice. I thought you said 'Old Coppers'

the old copice brewery is very nice. but i do like the quarry view brewery, it is a lot more manly. also, i like rocks and fossils so a quarry view is always interesting for me.

Could combine the two favorites into Rock Coppice or Rockwood, or maybe something on a stoned theme? :wha:

battwave said:
Could combine the two favorites into Rock Coppice or Rockwood, or maybe something on a stoned theme? :wha:
The quarry is a clay quarry ive found out the coppice was called birch coppice :hmm:

Can't call it Birch Coppice Used to be a mine outside of Tamworth now a massive Industrial estate with private railway for containers

31bb3 said:
battwave said:
The quarry is a clay quarry ive found out the coppice was called birch coppice :hmm:

Potter's Coppice, Brick Oven Coppice, Clay-Pit Coppice.......

Latest posts

Back