Name help!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishH

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently looking at the attached which is just a very basic outline of what I want. Something more along the minimalist lines.

Clannad means family, in Gaelic (my father used to brew when I was a kid, always wanted to myself!). Im not sure where to go from here, haha!

I work in travel, massive sports fan, especially horse racing and footy (the Toon)...
I have a large extended family, but if I am gifting to people outside my family and the meanings would be lost if I kept it down that line...

Any direction/help or ideas most welcome!

Thanks!

**The name is also up for debate, being that it brings connotations of a celtic mysticism band of the same name

Picture2.png

Hi all,

I am currently looking at the attached which is just a very basic outline of what I want. Something more along the minimalist lines.

Clannad means family, in Gaelic (my father used to brew when I was a kid, always wanted to myself!). Im not sure where to go from here, haha!

I work in travel, massive sports fan, especially horse racing and footy (the Toon)...
I have a large extended family, but if I am gifting to people outside my family and the meanings would be lost if I kept it down that line...

Thanks!

**The name is also up for debate, being that it brings connotations of a celtic mysticism band of the same name
What about Clanbrew as you well know there is a Clandew.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Thanks!

clancastle-hoof ?

@MickDundee - any ideas for a name if he ever brews a brown ale?

Changed my avatar a couple of months back, but yeah Newcastle Down Ale has a good ring to it!

I was going to suggest FTM's Championship Brewery.

Hi all,

Thanks!

Try making an acronym of your name :)

Changed my avatar a couple of months back, but yeah Newcastle Down Ale has a good ring to it!

I was going to suggest FTM's Championship Brewery.

Hmm, maybe in time for the summer I could have a championship ale that I can brew? Will be happy to hand it over to you for the start of next season of course! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back