New brewer from Wakefield

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daryl_crossley

Reaction score
Hi all :thumb:

I got told about this forum a few days ago by a work colleague / Friend (JagCrusher), so thought i had best sign-up :party:

I've been brewing for a few months now and have quite a nice little collection in my garage
photo1.jpg

Also have a few brews on the go
photo3.jpg

I decided to make a new FV as i had a few of them laying around at work and would make a nice 3 gallon FV
Lid Adapted
photo2.jpg

And how it looks all together
photo.jpg

Oh and Happy new year!! :drunk:

Welcome to the forum Daryl.

You have been busy with that brewing and what a nice tidy setup, did you tidy up before the photo's :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only kidding happy new year

AG

Nice to meet you!

I've got a few of those water bottles, they hold 20 ltrs..... bit more than 3 gal! Great thing to have!

:cheers:

evanvine said:
Welcome to the Forum, looks like you've got yourself a nice little setup.
Should you not be drinking some of it rather than displaying it? :D

I am drinking it :cheers: But i work night shifts and it doesn't fell quite right drinking it at 6 in the morning :grin:

graysalchemy said:
Welcome to the forum Daryl.

You have been busy with that brewing and what a nice tidy setup, did you tidy up before the photo's :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only kidding happy new year

AG
Always tidy, that way i can send our lass into the garage to get me stuff...lol

i get through it well in my days off.... and have this weekend off.... those shelves will be rather bare after a weekend :grin:

I`m from just over the line in Royston Barnsley.Just done 4th batch, a liquorice stout ready for consumption in 3 weeks.Next project is a blonde.

Back