New car sales plunge 20% in September

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beer post?

Anyway, I bought a new car in Aug. 3 years old as like you, what's the point in losing grands.

They can't expect continued growth year in year, eventually we reach "Maximum Stuff". Plus I now have two cars. One for pleasure, the other for computing. Both diesel. I'd go for electric if they were cheaper to buy that diesel and gave me more milage. My commute is 56miles each way and takes 75 mins I'd there are no traffic accidents.

Chippy doesn't post about beer

Chippy doesn't post about beer

You are right Leon but I bet I know more about beer brewing than almost any non beer brewer in the country having spent many hours over the years reading threads here, what annoyed me about the "Beer post" comment was the suggestion we should be discussing beer here hence my post showing the Snug forums description.

For those skipping through the thread the Snug is the place to discuss all non home brew topics. :thumba:

You are right Leon but I bet I know more about beer brewing than almost any non beer brewer in the country having spent many hours over the years reading threads here, what annoyed me about the "Beer post" comment was the suggestion we should be discussing beer here hence my post showing the Snug forums description.

For those skipping through the thread the Snug is the place to discuss all non home brew topics. :thumba:

Unless there is a beer powered car.....

I had no idea I had entered the snug. I like it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back