New fermentation fridge fettled

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killick Greenie

Reaction score
Hi Folks, havent posted for ages but have been busy sorting out the new brew shed. Finally got round to sorting out the fermentation fridge and thought you might like to see a few pics. All the gen on how to do this was found on here. :thumb: Sorry about the massive pics but I've forgotten how to make them smaller.

Here's the wiring. The box came from RS components and thanks to me being ****** when I measured it things only just fitted :D
IMG_3740_zps56f84459.jpg

I used two fused spurs for this and a back box you would normally use on plasterboard. I had to use this because like a blue tit I cut out a hole for a double socket :lol: Anyway plan B worked ok
IMG_3739_zpscc79bddc.jpg

Next up was the plug in :pray: No loud bangs or smell of burning plastic :party:
IMG_3742_zpsf7bd8af4.jpg

A load of fannying about ensued but I wrestled it into submission and got sorted
IMG_3743_zps3fd13819.jpg

Tested it on a couple of temperstures and to my amazement it all worked :thumb:
IMG_3747_zps5b4da744.jpg

The sheds nearly done and the Boat House Brewery is nearly fettled, here's a taster. I'll post more pics when I get the shed sorted :cheers:
IMG_3748_zps05b4b022.jpg

Nice. Getting a temp controlled fermenting fridge was the best thing I ever did to my brewery.

K

Hi Folks, havent posted for ages but have been busy sorting out the new brew shed
We forgive you due to pictoral evidence :lol: :tongue:
Going to be a great looking brewery by the time you've finished K G :mrgreen:
Lovely work on the ATC :cool:

Thanks folks. Next up will be a control panel, ordered the PIDs from the link above and a few other bits of flea bay . I'll keep you posted.
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back