New From N. Ireland

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gerry, what a wonderful welcoming forum this is!
It is and it's good to see a few more Brewers nearer home getting on the forum as its a good place with plenty of help and advice from many good folk.
There is also a few brewing clubs up north with one in Belfast and another down here in the maiden city..

It is and it's good to see a few more Brewers nearer home getting on the forum as its a good place with plenty of help and advice from many good folk.
There is also a few brewing clubs up north with one in Belfast and another down here in the maiden city..
Yes agree. Wish I'd started years ago. Only working with extract, quite certain I would be incapable of using grain, time, space, etc. But I have done 6 "brews" (1 ale, 1 stout & 4 lagers) and I have to say delighted with the taste and quality. I'm only down the road from you, Omagh.

Yes agree. Wish I'd started years ago. Only working with extract, quite certain I would be incapable of using grain, time, space, etc. But I have done 6 "brews" (1 ale, 1 stout & 4 lagers) and I have to say delighted with the taste and quality. I'm only down the road from you, Omagh.
Happy days and with a few under your belt you're well under way.Nought wrong kits as you're still reaping the rewards of your hobby and some stay with them for convenience as there is a lot more time involved with AG and space that it just doesn't suit.

A big welcome to you from a Derry man living in Donegal. Don’t knock kits nearly everyone on here started out on them. Welcome to the world of saving money by brewing your own. And then spending lots on more kit and telling yourself that you will still save money. 😜

Many thanks Donegal John. I'm from bordering county, Tyrone. I've made 6 kits so far and delighted with all. Perhaps many people may not like but my preference is lagers and a few of them have been magic to taste.
Cheers again John.
Nobbie

Welcome!
I’m a blowin too!!!
From salford now living just outside Derry!
It’s a gradual but inevitable step towards all grain!!!!!
😂😂👍

Back