New From N. Ireland

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's your hops coming along S....
They are like triffids!
I’ve moved the cascade,centennial and chinook our of the poly tunnel though cause after july I couldn’t get it for hops so they are fending for themselves outside with the challenger, bram x and first gold!
Demand for hop plants dropped off so I started growing veg again!!!!!
I’ve a freezer full of my own grown hops to use up as Michelle wants some space 😂😂😂
I did a 50 l brew last week with a lot of challenger, something along the lines of a summer lightning!
Looking forward to that!
How you getting on Gerry, much brewing? The meetings are by the wayside! No national ch’ships again either!!!!!

They are like triffids!
I’ve moved the cascade,centennial and chinook our of the poly tunnel though cause after july I couldn’t get it for hops so they are fending for themselves outside with the challenger, bram x and first gold!
Demand for hop plants dropped off so I started growing veg again!!!!!
I’ve a freezer full of my own grown hops to use up as Michelle wants some space 😂😂😂
I did a 50 l brew last week with a lot of challenger, something along the lines of a summer lightning!
Looking forward to that!
How you getting on Gerry, much brewing? The meetings are by the wayside! No national ch’ships again either!!!!!
I see your keeping busy as usual as I am.I have two kits about to get dry hopped one MJ IPA and a MYO IPA just to get dry hopped tonight and kegged my Shipyard Rye Pale Ale V3 and a cascade SMaSH so as to get my supplies up.
There is a few of us locally on the forum who are brewing away but would great to get a meet up if we could organise it in the near future so may start a thread later to gather some interest..

Welcome!
I’m a blowin too!!!
From salford now living just outside Derry!
It’s a gradual but inevitable step towards all grain!!!!!
😂😂👍
Hi Fatcontroller, thanks for the welcome. Couldn't be coming to a better area than North West. I'm aware on reading the forum for many months that other people have said similar to me regarding "no Grain" but quite sure I would be unable to go to the next step. Anyways I have to say some of the lagers

Back