New Job

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations that sounds a lovely move with not having to drive so much and back at work 🥳.
Thanks, the only negative in the whole thing is the commute (94mls round trip) but when I went the other week it took me 45 minutes there and 43 minutes back home. I have a 2.0 TDi Audi that is getting 53 to the gallon on the run as it's all dual carriageway so not bad at all. athumb..

I don't inhabit or post in the snug much, but this is terrific news - congrats BB. As has been said already, being out of work is bad for the soul. Hope you get a kick out of it, as well as that all important pay cheque.

I don't inhabit or post in the snug much, but this is terrific news - congrats BB. As has been said already, being out of work is bad for the soul. Hope you get a kick out of it, as well as that all important pay cheque.
It will just be nice knowing that when I get up in the morning it will be to go to work, I go out once a week at the moment to do the weekly shop (I also go walking twice a week).

Back