New Member - James H

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimboh.

Reaction score
Hi There, recently joined the Homebrew forum, have been brewing with friends for the last year on a Grainfather G30 system, recently decided to also buy my own system to brew a bit more often. Invested in a Pro Conical and Glycol Chiller to up my game a bit. As historically we have done fairly simple brews, looking to try to get a bit more sophisticated with some NEIPAs and Lagering, Still very much learning and looking forward to engaging in this forum for hints and tips. Thanks, James

Hi There, recently joined the Homebrew forum, have been brewing with friends for the last year on a Grainfather G30 system, recently decided to also buy my own system to brew a bit more often. Invested in a Pro Conical and Glycol Chiller to up my game a bit. As historically we have done fairly simple brews, looking to try to get a bit more sophisticated with some NEIPAs and Lagering, Still very much learning and looking forward to engaging in this forum for hints and tips. Thanks, James
Hi James, and welcome.
If you've not already come across it, Reading Amateur Brewers is a very active club and meet monthly. I started going this year, and it's been great to meet others locally.
https://www.readingamateurbrewers.co.uk/
Anyway, regardless, Happy brewing!

Back