New to the forum

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reebok

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Found this forum a couple of weeks ago and it looks great so I've just joined the family!
I'm based on the Manchester/Bolton border and and relatively new to homebrew. Started last year by making cider from apples of wild-growing trees (all free!). Made my own cider press and the result was 55x 500ml bottles of the best cider I have ever tasted!
This year things have expanded somewhat with a bigger, better press, 14 gallons of cider from early-ripe apples already fermenting and pressed 14 gallons of pear juice last weekend for perry. Normal season apples are expected to add another 25 gallons of cider in October so next year me, my family and friends should not be short of a little drinky or two! :drink:

Looking forward to exchanging ideas with other members

Hi Everyone

My name is Simon im from east lancashire. I found this forum by accident while looking for demijohn recipes, it seams like being a member will be very usefull to me as i am new to brewing. Ive recently bottled my first batch which was a magnum pear cider kit. all seams well so far ( i think). i came accross a DJ in my attic and searched for some ideas on what to make. ive gone for the cheeky vimpto recipe i found on here. not sure if its gone correctly, so that will be the topic of my first post.

:drink:

Back