New toy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean_Mc

Regular.
Reaction score
Had my new toy for a couple of months now and it still makes me smile from ear to ear when I'm coming down large hills.

2012_Cube_Peloton_Race_3Fach.jpg

Got it through the cycle to work scheme which will save me about £200 on the cost.

And below is me at the top of the horseshoe pass

Bikehorseshoepass.jpg

I wondered where you were going with the thread title....

Nice looking bike though, I keep thinking I should get a road bike but ended up putting skinny tyres on my mtb run them at 80psi so a very hard ride but much faster :)

Careful BM thats how I started, I thought save a few quid and go to work on my bike.

I do like being fitter though, I can almost keep up with the kids now :D

I do a 6 mile round trip for my commute unless I am feeling lazy or it looks like someone might mention rain.... then I drive :shock:

Looking forward to the summer though as I hate cycling in trousers, shorts are the way forward, I am late this year, was wearing shorts late feb-november last year! & on the bike for most of that!

Know what you mean. I commute in wearing mountain bike shorts and have a bag of clothes in work.. fair play their pretty good with me
No way would I ever go near work wearing lycra :whistle:

BarnsleyBrewer said:
Was it cheaper because there's no peddles ? :whistle:

2012_Cube_Peloton_Race_3Fach.jpg

Think you mean pedals :lol:

Personal choice is pedals, lots of different types

Back