North east home brew club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alix101

Reaction score
Hi I appreciate am not a regular participant on this forum, but I'm looking to get a north east home brew club started, the link has been going on a while on jbk, but I have finally booked chester-le-street cricket club thursday the 26th of july, this is open to all and id like to have as many local home brewers involved as possible.
Just post your interest.
Thanks stephen

Only just seen this! Good call, I'll check out on Jims. I'd be up for being involved in this!

On back shift that week :cry: , just had a look at the event on JBK and there seems to be a lot of interest, I see quite alot of events for other parts of the UK but hardly any for the NE (or i'm blind). This is a great idea, I'm hoping it goes well.

Thanks for the response guys.yeah although there are plenty of north east brewers, there isn't, any local groups and it can be a lonely hobby in your shed on your own.just hope this, gets of the ground its difficult finding the right time and place especially factoring in work commitments.

all are welcome, it could be a great meeting for like minded brewers...no strings just a club

sh1t i am on 2-10, i hope it goes well and maybe the next time i can make it.. Great Idea though

Hi, Just this second joined this site When I was searching google for local clubs... Obviously a little late for the Meet at the Cricket club, shame really as I'm only 5 mins away from that venue :( ..... will you be holding regular meets? If so I'd be interested

We will be having another meeting soon I will post the details , its going to be a hands on meet, the first meeting went really well and there has been alot of intrest in further events.

We are going to meet up next friday night for the cricket club ale festival if anyone wants to come along..I still need to confirm the details.
Cheers

Back