North Kent Homebrew Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrew is flowing tonight
IMG_20220217_202313.jpg

Evening

This month's homebrew meeting is next Tuesday 15th March from 7pm
https://shop.nofrillsjoe.co.uk/pages/home-brew-club
We had a good turn out last month with a good variety of tasty brews.

If your local and are thinking of coming along , feel free to message me if you have any questions.

It's a relaxed meeting with some friendly feedback. We usually start on the homebrew between 730-8pm.

Last edited:
Should be ok for next Friday chaps.
Was hoping to be cold crashing and kegging my latest brew this weekend.
But it’s still chugging along in the FV !!🤦‍♂️

Should be ok for next Friday chaps.
Was hoping to be cold crashing and kegging my latest brew this weekend.
But it’s still chugging along in the FV !!🤦‍♂️
It's Tuesday, we did talk about Friday but amended to Tuesday pretty much straight away. Can you make it still?

Is there a date for the next meeting?
Hi all. It's late notice this month as we have been trying to get dates to match up.

This Friday night 15th at No Frills Joe Brewery, address above in the link to the brewery website.

I'm thinking about setting up a what's app group for the home brew meeting as not everyone checks the forum regularly. I can then put out some dates that we have in mind and then we can try and be a bit more organised earlier in the month with picking a date that works for the majority.

Join us for Easter Friday beers 🍺

Hi all,

I'm trying to be more organized this month getting this month's homebrew meeting in the diary.
We are looking to meet up from 7pm onwards on Thursday 17th November.

We meet up at No Frills Joe Brewing Company
50 Wakefield Rd, Greenhithe DA9 9JE.

Anybody that fancies coming along for the first time that's local feel free to message me if you have any questions that aren't covered on the thread.

Do you guys still meet up for the home brew club? I tried clicking the link to the website, but it looks like the page doesn't exist any more and I can't see any mention of the club elsewhere on the site. I'd be interested in coming along if you still meet. Cheers!

Hi, yes it's still running and I do try and update the plans on here..slipped my mind this month. Luck would have it your message comes at just the right time.

We are meeting this Saturday evening at the brewery for a change as we usually meet in the week.

Saturday 21st from 7pm although usually there a little earlier. Come along if you don't have any plans

Hi, yes it's still running and I do try and update the plans on here..slipped my mind this month. Luck would have it your message comes at just the right time.

We are meeting this Saturday evening at the brewery for a change as we usually meet in the week.

Saturday 21st from 7pm although usually there a little earlier. Come along if you don't have any plans
That's great. It's my daughter's b'day this weekend so won't be able to make this one, but I'm definitely interested in joining a future meeting if that's OK. I'm only down the road in Gravesend. Is this usually the best place to find out what's going on and when?

Ha small world..I'm in Gravesend too.

Jack the owner of the brewery used to update a Facebook page, but as I tend to organise it now I'm not sure he updates the Facebook anymore.

Couple of options, most people that go we have added to a WhatsApp group chat to communicate dates , so if you want to private message me your name and number I can add you to the group if you use what's app. Or you can trust my memory to put it on this page. We did meet the week before.christmas so I forgot last month🤭 we do meet every 4 weeks or so

Latest posts

Back