Nucleated glasses Basingstoke-Reading area

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

gyurmaember

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone interested to split a box or 2 nucleated glasses from nisbets.co.uk?

An Ankoù

Landlord.
Reaction score
Anyone interested in splitting a set of my poor, sainted Auntie Maud's dentures? I'd like to keep the bottom set, but the top set are going begging. Absolutely essential for crimping the pastry edges on your festive pies. Couldn't be more seasonal. Would make a nice gift if you already have a set of your own! 🌲

She also left behind her prosthetic leg, but I'm not offering it on this forum as the suggestions about what to do with it are just too painful to immagine.

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could do with a new leg...

gyurmaember

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me, why is it so funny? I just don't need that much beer glasses as I can't store them. They're look quite good value for money, if someone would chip in, we could get something like 6 of each beer style, without commercial branding. Sounds like a good deal for me...

An Ankoù

Landlord.
Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me, why is it so funny? I just don't need that much beer glasses as I can't store them. They're look quite good value for money, if someone would chip in, we could get something like 6 of each beer style, without commercial branding. Sounds like a good deal for me...
No offence meant @gyurmaember. Any mention of glasses gets squeezed into a Specsaver jibe even if it is pulling it by the hair a bit. Especially as said Specsavers do or used to do BOGOF- buy one get one free- that leaves you with a spare pair to flog on or split. The rest of the banter was with Chippy. :laugh8:

gyurmaember

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No offence meant @gyurmaember. Any mention of glasses gets squeezed into a Specsaver jibe even if it is pulling it by the hair a bit. Especially as said Specsavers do or used to do BOGOF- buy one get one free- that leaves you with a spare pair to flog on or split. The rest of the banter was with Chippy. :laugh8:
I'm not a snowflake don't misunderstand me, but luckily I don't need other glasses than the beer glasses yet. So I'm not that informed about Specsavers like you guys.

rbunsen

Reaction score
I might have been interested, but have recently ordered some glasses from rinkit.com. You might want to check them out, they seem quite reasonable. I have no connection to the company.

An Ankoù

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'm not a snowflake don't misunderstand me, but luckily I don't need other glasses than the beer glasses yet. So I'm not that informed about Specsavers like you guys.
Fair riposte. My kids tell me same. I wish them the good fortune to last long enough to need them. And the dentures. And the Zimmer frame. And the colostomy bag. Ain't that right Clint? 💀

AnimatedGIF

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone interested to split a box or 2 nucleated glasses from nisbets.co.uk?
Do you have a link to the ones you're looking to purchase? I could do with some glasses, but not entirely sure what I am after.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Or to put it another way - Stop messing my thread up you annoying old barstewards. :laugh8:

bobukbrewer

Landlord.
Reaction score
I like how Chippy allows and promotes daft irrelevant threads. I lost my priviledges on the Excel forum after a minor transgression...............

Anybody need any help with Excel spreadsheets ?

gyurmaember

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link to the ones you're looking to purchase? I could do with some glasses, but not entirely sure what I am after.
This one:
Also an other one called nonic, the nucleated of those as well.
There was a third one for wheat beers I can't find at the moment.

AnimatedGIF

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like how Chippy allows and promotes daft irrelevant threads. I lost my priviledges on the Excel forum after a minor transgression...............

Anybody need any help with Excel spreadsheets ?
I'm not sure the thread is daft or irrelevant. The OP asked a serious question.

AnimatedGIF

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one:
Also an other one called nonic, the nucleated of those as well.
There was a third one for wheat beers I can't find at the moment.
Daft question time: What's the benefit of nucleated over non-nucleated? Are there any styles that do not benefit from serving in nucleated?

Latest posts