Old Friends

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damfoose

Reaction score
Ok so here is how it is friend of mine unfortunatley died today, Fella was late 50's been ill for a very long time longer than I had known him, he was the type of person who took any one in, did alot for me when I was down on my luck and out of work took me to the pub bought me a few beers I looked after his computers for him and kept telling him to stop buying stuff from PC world but he was a really good friend the sort you could depend on really and I mean really.
He loved my home brew said it was better than the bought stuff unfortunatley he had to stop drinking months ago still kept asking for a beer to be taken down but I had to refuse ... well just stoped taking beer as it was bad for him due to his illness ( not he was not an alcoholic just really ill ) TBH I thought loads of the bloke drove me mad with computer stuff allways trying to get one over on me for soem unknown reason he had more PC's than you can shake a stick at but never really use them but that was him.

May I if this is not too much to ask Please raise a glass of your finest to my old mate Dave...

:drink: and another from me.
Best wishes to all his family and friends

damfoose said:
Thanks folks it really does mean alot to me...

Sorry to hear about your loss of a good friend at such a young age damfoose :(

I will have a drink tonight in honour of your good mate. :drink:

John

Sorry to hear that

I'll raise a glass tomorrow when brewing :drink:

To Old Freinds :cheers:
I shall drink a glass every night in memory and a hell of alot of glasses friday night to anyone else :drunk:

Sorry to hear of your sad news :cry:

To Dave :drink:

At first glance..the world appears to be full of To55ers....but over time I have come to realise that actually they are outnumbered by good people...and it looks like we have just lost one.
..I'm raising a glass of Oggy'sAurora... :drink: ....cheers

Latest posts

Back