Picture or Video of the day.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They drive me mad round here massive SUV and Chelsea tractors travelling round the narrow country lanes in the lakes with one person inside they wont move over for fear of scratching the thing on the hedges so the poor sod in the wagon (me) gets held up countless times a day trying to squeeze past these annoying things i have no objection to people who need 4 x 4 vehicles due to where they live but these huge SUV's are nothing more than a fashion statement.

1662814065573.png

They drive me mad round here massive SUV and Chelsea tractors travelling round the narrow country lanes in the lakes with one person inside they wont move over for fear of scratching the thing on the hedges so the poor sod in the wagon (me) gets held up countless times a day trying to squeeze past these annoying things i have no objection to people who need 4 x 4 vehicles due to where they live but these huge SUV's are nothing more than a fashion statement.

View attachment 74637
At leest when you come upon them in your HGV, you'll have the upper hand (or tractor)! 😁😁😁

Latest posts

Back