Picture or Video of the day.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The famous plastic pig fights for grip. :laugh8:

ggggggggge.JPG

Regarding stuff on bikes...
My Mrs has a shop and part of it involves selling pet and bird feed.
Anyway..a while back a customer who regularly bought sunflower seeds by the kilo or so enquired about buying a sack and what savings there might be. He liked the price so ordered a sack (25kg).
The next week he came to collect his order...on a push bike! By their nature sunflower seeds are very lightweight so this sack was nearly twice as long as a sack of spuds! He looked alarmed and said...I didn't think they'd be that heavy as they're only light!! Eh? He looked like he had a body slung over the cross bar wobbling down the road..

Regarding stuff on bikes...
My Mrs has a shop and part of it involves selling pet and bird feed.
Anyway..a while back a customer who regularly bought sunflower seeds by the kilo or so enquired about buying a sack and what savings there might be. He liked the price so ordered a sack (25kg).
The next week he came to collect his order...on a push bike! By their nature sunflower seeds are very lightweight so this sack was nearly twice as long as a sack of spuds! He looked alarmed and said...I didn't think they'd be that heavy as they're only light!! Eh? He looked like he had a body slung over the cross bar wobbling down the road..
Ton of feathers or a ton of coal 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Back