Picture or Video of the day.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made me laugh - Can you guess what it is wins the daily post count.

1703515382602.png

Made me annoyed -

I took this yesterday in our town centre car park (This is a diesel van) there are only two charging points in the car park aheadbutt

1703515509303.png

Last edited:
Made me annoyed -

I took this yesterday in our town centre car park (This is a diesel van) there are only two charging points in the car park aheadbutt

View attachment 93837
I’ve noticed over the last year or so that since they have started to install these charging points in shopping centres etc that there are a number of these so call planet savers who drive these vehicles seem to think that they’ve been put there (charging stations) solely for the parking of electric vehicles. They see a space park in one and just walk away or sum who have a conscience plug their charging leads in without actually charging their vehicle. I’m not quite sure who is worse these types of people or those who use disabled badges (not assigned to them) and park anywhere they want too.

Only one wasted space now thanks to the thoughtful van driver.
I doubt he would have shown any respect for the rules had it been a disabled parking space and not an EV space just another ignorant **** of which there are far too many today.

Latest posts

Back