Popcorn.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popcorn coated in a mixture of melted butter, icing sugar and a little,salt.

This. It's amazing as you get a bit of everything.

Just melt the butter and pour it over the popcorn and shake around a bit. Then sprinkle come icing sugar and a bit of salt and shake again. That's it. Kids love it too.

It takes a bit of patience and a microplane grater. But well worththe effort. I'm really not a fan of sweet popcorn. My next experiment will be with chorizo oil

This. It's amazing as you get a bit of everything.

Just melt the butter and pour it over the popcorn and shake around a bit. Then sprinkle come icing sugar and a bit of salt and shake again. That's it. Kids love it too.
I do it a little differently normally I melt the butter then add the icing sugar and a pinch of salt to the molten butter bring to a rolling boil stirring constantly to produce a caramel like substance the. Stir through the popcorn, then try to avoid burning my fingers while eating.

I do it a little differently normally I melt the butter then add the icing sugar and a pinch of salt to the molten butter bring to a rolling boil stirring constantly to produce a caramel like substance the. Stir through the popcorn, then try to avoid burning my fingers while eating.

If you want caramel, you should melt the sugar first then add the butter.

Adding sugar to melted butter tends to make some gritty goo.

If you want caramel, you should melt the sugar first then add the butter.

Adding sugar to melted butter tends to make some gritty goo.
I’m going to be honest here I’m normally made this after being in a pub, and yes your right it does leave it a bit gritty.

Latest posts

Back