Post punk

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was never a big fan of brewdog beers I have tasted much better beers so when this article hit the news I decided I would never buy one of their beers again I doubt they'll lose any sleep but I feel better for taking a stand.

2021: BrewDog CEO feels the wrath of staff

BrewDog is forced to apologize to a number of former employees who accuse the company and its co-founder James Watt of fostering a “culture of fear” in which workers were bullied and “treated like objects.”

In an open letter that was put out on Twitter, 61 former employees allege that the brand frequently cut corners on health and safety, espoused values it did not live by and created a “toxic” culture that left staff suffering from mental illness.

“Growth, at all costs, has always been perceived as the number one focus for the company,” the letter alleges. “Being treated like a human being was sadly not always a given for those working at BrewDog.”

I was never a big fan of brewdog beers I have tasted much better beers so when this article hit the news I decided I would never buy one of their beers again I doubt they'll lose any sleep but I feel better for taking a stand.
I'm with you there, Chippy. Culture of fear? The thought of Elvis Juice terrifies me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their beers are now ****. Overpriced ****. For quite some time, it seemed like all their beers tasted the same (style wise) and were just in different packaging. I haven't bought any of their stuff for years.

Their beers are now ****. Overpriced ****. For quite some time, it seemed like all their beers tasted the same (style wise) and were just in different packaging. I haven't bought any of their stuff for years.
Mr president, jackhammer, layer cake, cake cartel, grind, rattle and rum. laser mallow quest I do enjoy. The rest are MEH thesedays IMO.

Back