Post Your Brew 2014

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobWalker

Reaction score
Thought this might be a nice idea. Simply post a snap of your finished brew in this topic with a brief description!

First Christmas, Pale Ale with First Gold hops.

1526519_10152118243748608_1647247072_n.jpg

I like the idea of this. Although I'm not going dry for January, I haven't had a beer yet this year. I'll be sure to post when I do :thumb:

morethanworts said:
...We talkin' 2014 brewday here, or just 2014 first taster?

I bottled a bitter on Sunday, but brewday was in 2013... :(
Must be 2014 first taster since I doubt any of the beers already pictured were brewed so recently. I've already had a few pints this year so I must be too late. I'm confused.

Well given Rob started it with a picture on the 8th, I'm going to say he didn't brew that in 2014!

Infact, looking back at the How Many Gallons thread he brewed it around the start of December.

So, it's whatever you OPEN in 2014. Fire at will!!! :D

I have a Milestone Greenman to do and a Brewfewrm Diablo (chrimbo present and Wilkos purchase)

Can anyone recommend any hop additions for the Greenman ?

Yep, just drinking homebrew in 2014 I guess regardless of what it is! You've gotta remember this can include beers that have been aged for a while, same with wines and ciders that have been put away. We can be a little more loose on this topic, it's a bit of fun and we're not running a total :p

I guess the only prefix is, your picture must have been taken in 2014! Unless photos from previous years are relevant to your 2014 picture...maybe you want to post a picture of the 2013 and 2014 versions, or a picture of the brewday of that beer from 2 years ago, for example...

Back