Premier league. [Spoiler warning]

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the first half and it was a penalty so no moaning from the blue half of Manchester we had a couple of chances in the first half but didn't finish so well done United.

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to BBC Sport:

"Congratulations Manchester United first of all.

"Ten games left, now arrive the important part of the season. The last 10 games are important and we start next Wednesday. We will try to win as many games as possible to be champions.

"Against West Ham we played much, much worse than today. Against West Ham we didn't deserve to win and maybe today we didn't deserve to lose. We were not good in front of goal, our strikers were not brilliant today but it happens."

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, speaking to Sky Sports: "When you come away with a 2-0 win and another clean sheet and a performance like this then you are delighted.

"Every game is different. We went back to be a little bit what we wanted to be and that's being direct. That was the Anthony Martial of old. Until two hours before warm-up I wasn't sure if he'd play. Today he rediscovered himself. He was really strong on the ball and very positive.

"We had to defend well. No team in the world of football has a chance against Manchester City without being collective.

"Dean Henderson is getting more mature. I'm very happy with him."

On catching Manchester City: "No, we just take one game time. They are too far ahead to think we can catch them. They have been excellent. Even today they put you under so much pressure."

All i can say is a wonder any of the players can still walk the amount of games they are playing and that goes for all teams, to say Kloppo should be sacked is ********, also i think Kieta has a mental block today he showed on a couple of occasions what he was bought for running at defences like he did at Liepzig, it's like he gets there then backs of and passes, anyway Klopp is going nowere

After last season it was always going to be hard to keep it going they are going through a rough patch which all teams go through Klopp isn't going anywhere.

Latest posts

Back