Premier league. [Spoiler warning]

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Still a long way to go but its looking like its going to be a lot tighter at the top than it has been of late.

This is for the football fans here could the haters resist the temptation to tell us again how its a waste of money and the players are overpaid prima donnas we have heard it all before, thanks.

prem.jpg

I think the bottom will not be as tight 2 prime candidates already and how Chris Wilder has not been sacked I do not know?

I think the bottom will not be as tight 2 prime candidates already and how Chris Wilder has not been sacked I do not know?

Who would they get to replace him Big Sam has already been snatched who else is going to pull them out of the ****?

Guy on 606 saying Frank Lampard is a manager of limited capacity and he has nothing else to offer he doesn't blame him for not knowing what else to do but he does blame him for not resigning, i love 606 all the armchair managers phoning in calling for their managers head and the usual question is who would you replace him with and 90% of the time they haven't a ******* clue or come out with some name that wouldn't leave the team they are with to manage their ***** club, you couldn't make it up.

To be honest Chippy I do not think anybody can rescue them the run they are having is beyond bad luck and just down to lack of quality players. Last season credit to them they played well above themselves but it is hard to maintain without the quality which has found them out

We are all armchair managers who think we can do better and some of the pundits are too:laugh8::laugh8::laugh8:

To be honest Chippy I do not think anybody can rescue them the run they are having is beyond bad luck and just down to lack of quality players. Last season credit to them they played well above themselves but it is hard to maintain without the quality which has found them out

I have a feeling big Sam will work his magic i cannot see Newcastle going down and Fulham have two games in hand so could pass B&HA if they get lucky.

We are all armchair managers who think we can do better and some of the pundits are too:laugh8::laugh8::laugh8:

To be honest i don't watch other teams and now rarely watch my own as the method i used (wont name for obvious reasons) no longer seems to work i think my ISP has had a big crack down (i know they were talking about it a while ago)

Big Sam is one of those cult managers who have actually really won nothing but seems to be treat like a god by some but as I have said I think he is higher rated than he is but very shrewd in taking on teams that are in the relegation zone and escaping so really it is a win win situation when taking on these teams that are expected to go down anyway. My god I am sounding like I know what I am talking about?:hat:

Big Sam is one of those cult managers who have actually really won nothing but seems to be treat like a god by some but as I have said I think he is higher rated than he is but very shrewd in taking on teams that are in the relegation zone and escaping so really it is a win win situation when taking on these teams that are expected to go down anyway. My god I am sounding like I know what I am talking about?:hat:
I agree with you about Allardyce.
I'm a Cardiff City fan, we had Neil Warnock and everyone talked about how many teams he has got promoted. What they failed to mention is that he has also overseen a similar number of relegations, Cardiff included.

Newcastle, Fulham, Brighton, to name three in the last month and a bit

I have a feeling you are not a Liverpool fan (that's fine as i aint either) all teams slip up and if teams park the bus they can be very difficult to score against i honestly don't think many more teams will take a point off them and they will be in the top three if they don't win it this season.

I am a Liverpool fan and to be honest i don't know for the life of me how they are top with the injury list they have had, but you have to look beyond Kloppo Pep and peter Kravits particular Peter the video man do a great job, Theigo played a supurb 19 miniutes against newcastle his vision is beyond believe at times, my believe is they will kick on now and draw clear athumb..

Well
i honestly don't think many more teams will take a point off them and they will be in the top three if they don't win it this season.

Well that was the kiss of death, looks like it may be a much more interesting season where a few teams could win it.

To be honest i don't watch other teams and now rarely watch my own as the method i used (wont name for obvious reasons) no longer seems to work i think my ISP has had a big crack down (i know they were talking about it a while ago)

hard to really stop what you're talking about if it involves VPN's - Lots of homeworkers use them to WFH. As for targeting servers that host content copyright of someone else unlawfully that is something that can be taken down. I gave up watching F1 when Sky grabbed it off BBC. Football - Swansea should be in with a playoff spot at end of season. As for chelski - old lamps has done ok, but if you have a team of prima donnas (not sure if that applys to chelski thesedays) you need a 'special' type of manager.

I remember at the start of the season I predicted on here that United would win it and I was ridiculed , who's laughing now. I think City are our greatest threat. Liverpools squad isn't big enough in numbers and quality, their first eleven are great but are being overplayed.

I remember at the start of the season I predicted on here that United would win it and I was ridiculed , who's laughing now. I think City are our greatest threat. Liverpools squad isn't big enough in numbers and quality, their first eleven are great but are being overplayed.
TBF there’s only 4 points separating the top 7 (and only 7 points between top and 10th) so all it takes is a run of bad form and things look bad. Chelsea are a good example of this.

It's going to be good end to the season nowt worse than a team running away unless of course it's yours ;)

Latest posts

Back