Process

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeybeer

Reaction score
I have been brewing beer kits for about 6 months but I quite fancy doing it how the big breweries do, john smiths etc (one of my favorite beers).

Can anyone explain the process to me?

Do you rekon you can get the creamy head as well my beers always end up dead fizy but no head which is realy anoyin

I can't be bothered with bottling so I just drink it straight from the fermentation bucket therefore it's never fizzy. I done a few in some volvic bottles once but it blew the lids off and made a bit of a mess.

You have posted this in the wine forum re-post it in the beer forum.

Ah, apologies. I just pushed the new thread button, i dont know how it ended up in the wine area.

perhaps one of the moderators could move it for me?

Any thoughts on the brewing process Chippy_Tea, i would like to know how it all works?

Maybe it's because a question about beer would get more views by beer makers if it was in the beer section. Being snotty has nothing to do with it.

Seems like those who make wine don't want to help the beer brewers, we was only asking. He didn't have to be so abrupt.

Abrupt, I suggested asking in the appropriate forum where it is likely to get a better answer than here, how you can think that is abrupt is beyond me.

I'll ask again later but i thought it would have been better for a moderator to move it, rather than have duplication.

I'll leave it for a bit to see if it gets moved first.

it's 6 years old, what do you think has changed in the last 6 years?

Trends and recipes change, the process doesn't.

Latest posts

Back