Pros & cons between 30 & 50l allinone?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I;ve struggled with the choices - which allinone to get and what size. I've now laid my mney down for a 45 Litre Hopcat Mini Mega! Very keen to get the first brew on and find out why I shouldn't have bought it!!
From my constatnt study on the web for the last month it's clear that the cheap Chinese transport days are coming to an end for thse larger items so I've gone for what's available as well as it being a great package with immersio chiller, jacket, hop spider, and paddle for under 415 delivered - we shall see!!
Sounds like a bargain.

Just an update. I took the plunge and bought the 30l. I think I'll stick more to smaller brews than bigger batches. Just got to work out what to brew next now. I haven't even tasted my first brew yet. It's been 2 weeks in the bottle priming on Monday but I think I'll open the first bottle tomorrow when I watch the match See what's is like. I've got an stout priming aswell and I'm gonna bottle a neipa ipa tomorrow. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back