RAPT pill issues

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo. Big braumeisters. I really like the 200l.

Is fresh wort really that popular? Would people just have it as a base then or more like a kit? And how do you ship it easily?

Ooo. Big braumeisters. I really like the 200l.

Is fresh wort really that popular? Would people just have it as a base then or more like a kit? And how do you ship it easily?
Transport company, yes very popular here there are a few companies making them, all you have to do is ferment them. Everything is done up to the stage where the next step would make it illegal. (liquor licensing laws)

Hi lads n lasses,
After nearly 2 day with a Rapt Pills as with other people's thoughts, the most frustration,confusion ,annoying & I truly don't know how I got the pill past the stage find myself.
Ticked all the boxes including (they don't tell you)needed to REBOOT.
ATM I'm stuck on the 💊 in a jug, green light flashing & in the app. Starting session .
I'm told data should be be sending.
But alas the pill switched off (no green light)
So I can't go any further.

Unless I'm not titightening it properly.
total pain!
battery 100%, even place it horizontal and tilt it, I get one green light.
what makes it worse, I have to wait on someone to help screwing/unscrewing as I only have one arm.
I none stop jumping though the hoops of fault finding (troubleshoot )
before I give up all together anyone help?
Bri

Did you manage to communicate with it for setting up at all? Or is that what you are trying to do now?
IIRC it creates a WiFi hot-spot for initial setup and you connect your phone to that. That allows you to configure it to talk to your normal WiFi.

have you managed to connect to the rapt application? if so can you see your device?
if you have trouble opening the device you may want to fit a wireless charger, never need to open it again, setup once and calibrate. if you need to connect to it again you will be able to when you connect the charger, this will be the case anyway if you have not completed the setup/calibration procedure. the wireless charger makes it possible without opening so worth it's weight in gold.

Back