Rex-c700 temp controller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damfoose

Reaction score
I have just taken recept of one of the Rex-c700 temp controllers Im thinking of doing 2 different things so will be getting a second one in the future. First I am looking at making a HERMS I know what I have to do and how to do it but im not sure how to wire the C700 up does any one have a diagram or better still pictures of said devise wired up.

Thanks bru, It would be if the sticker on the side of my box was the same as your PDF, The manual that came with mine has the diagram but its different as well.
I honestly think I may be feeling the wrong end of around 240 ish volts again some time soon or its going to go pop or itl work so ive a one in three chance at the moment lol.

well here is the pic on the side of the thing
photo.jpg

Im confident that terminals are as follows
1= Live
2= Neutral
3 & 4 ?

5,6& 7 are for the SSR ( how to wire that bit not sure yet waiting for the SSR to arrive )
8 & 9 an allarm ( wont be used )

10 & 11 not used

12 , 13 & 14 the temp sensor ( the one that came in the box goes to 13 & 14 ) I do have a PT100 on its way and I understand that has 3 wires coming off it

So there you have it folks as I said im a little stuck but I do have a really good understanding on what I need to do to get this thing working and this is going to become part of my herms so thats what it is destined for.

3 and 4 are for the Solid State Relay will be ~10V DC output

5, 6, 7 are switched via a relay

Think I may have to get all the bits ready and pop round to yours Aleman see If I have it all correct :)

Latest posts

Back