Rodcx500 brewday

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note to self, don't use feckin treacle ever again, just took a reading 1008 at day 4 cml midland is a beast, i tasted the sample fookin hell it's bitter hope it mellows some what i only used 2tbs in 21L

Must be mental doing a brew today, as you all know I don’t do styles just stylish, well here a twist on the largerish added some progress hops and some moscavado sugar and honey
IMG_1870.jpeg
IMG_1871.jpeg

First brew of 2024 keeping it simple larger malt hops magnum and progress View attachment 95682

I've probably seen it in pictures before but I see you have gone for a small amount of height. I settled on using a wooden chair that the back rest had broken off having decided that table was too high and floor was too low.

Do you keep the control panel detached ?

I've probably seen it in pictures before but I see you have gone for a small amount of height. I settled on using a wooden chair that the back rest had broken off having decided that table was too high and floor was too low.

Do you keep the control panel detached ?
It’s a gen 3 the control panel is at the bottom and non detachable

Latest posts

Back