saw one of these today Brew-Magic V350MS

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titch

Landlord.
Reaction score
What can i say but WOW

http://www.brewmagic.com/products/brew-magic-v350ms-system

just sat there doing nothing i dare not enquire as to how much as the US price is $5.5k or there abouts without shipping

Brew-Magic-Main.jpg

Is that touch screen control? I reckon you could build it for a lot closer to 1K even with touch screen.

lol at that price can it bottle it for me its like 3 beer kegs etc i sure it could be done for far lesssssssssssssssss :shock:

I look at that and feel initially impressed and then the nagging doubt that this is in fact still 'homebrew' takes over and the process of fooling myself into believing I don't want one begins.

TBF I would if I could but I can't!

Hi

Not been on here for a while but came across this post, rather fortunately

I have recently moved house and, because of all of the time spent on the new place I find that I havent brewed for over 6 months and my new garage is not really suitable for the time being.........

Therefore I have decided to sell my set up :eek:

It is an older generation Brewmagic set up, similar to the linked one buy does not have touch screen programming. Basically you set the temperature of the mash and let the RIMS mash at a constant temperature

I also have the following: Brewmagic chill wizard - Blichmann Conical Fermenter on legs - 8 cornies - multiple bottles - draft pumps and gas board - stir plate - flasks ans stir bars - and other assorted goodies

I even have a GAMKO 6 keg cooler that was used for conditioning/serving

If anyone is interested please contact me by PM

To the moderators, if I have posted incorrctly please let me know

Chrisp

Sorry Stu - but it is sitting there doing absolutely nothing so thought I would let someone else have some fun with it

Do you reckon you could convince 'er indoors that it is an essential addition to your set up?? ;)

Must not press the button.... must resist..... :eek:

Seriously though - there are people on here who will just be tooo tempted :party:

Good luck, and go on... give us all some idea of price you are after, not that it will tempt me, oh no... surely not :pray:

The problem with offering a price on a discussion forum, as opposed to PM's is that I am then open to accusations of profiteering or statements such as "I could make one for less than 1/4 of that!"

I paid just shy of £2k for the brew magic and chill wizard about 3 years ago from a commercial brewer who used it about 6 times for trial brews

The fermenter cost about £200 as did the Keg Cooler, as I recall

The cornies seem to have a set price so I could sell them separately but would rather sell as a complete set up - There are gas bottles etc to go with it also

So go on try me :thumb:

chrisp said:
The problem with offering a price on a discussion forum, as opposed to PM's is that I am then open to accusations of profiteering or statements such as "I could make one for less than 1/4 of that!"

I paid just shy of £2k for the brew magic and chill wizard about 3 years ago from a commercial brewer who used it about 6 times for trial brews

The fermenter cost about £200 as did the Keg Cooler, as I recall

The cornies seem to have a set price so I could sell them separately but would rather sell as a complete set up - There are gas bottles etc to go with it also

So go on try me :thumb:

Will you be replacing it with something more modest?

A Quick update on me selling up. I have agreed a price with another member of the London Amateur Brewers, who intends to install the kit into a venture he is involved in at www.honestbrew.co.uk

Suited me as I didnt have to sell it in bits and bobs and I get to use the kit if I want to

Stu - dusting down the old 5 gallon kit now!!

Chrisp

Latest posts

Back