Sexism taken too far?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GD i will trump your cock. (sounds painful) :laugh8:

db_Master_Bates1.jpg
And I'll trump your master bates with

Attachments

• 7d702d72acae4afec375d123cb4cc2cd.jpg
    7d702d72acae4afec375d123cb4cc2cd.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 79
You should lock this thread. You’ve jumped the shark.

New SIBA / Portman approved pump branding has finally been released. Guaranteed not to offend. Suitable for modern, progressive bars everywhere. Get yours quick before we run out!

s-l300.jpg

No no those will never do! If you squint or have one too many, they will look increasingly like a decapitated female form. Just asking for trouble, they are.

You should lock this thread. You’ve jumped the shark.

I think the shark was jumped several pages ago i see no point in locking it now, its the snug threads regularly get derailed this is just another.

No no those will never do! If you squint or have one too many, they will look increasingly like a decapitated female form. Just asking for trouble, they are.

Only you could spot that but now you have pointed it out :shock: :laugh8:

I think the shark was jumped several pages ago i see no point in locking it now, its the snug threads regularly get derailed this is just another.

True I guess and you can just delete any trace of comments you don’t like

I do not like personal attacks and I certainly do not like being told to F-off in the forum, it turns the latter was a joke but you would not have known that had you read it.

If i remove something i usually message the person explaining why which i do not need to as the forum T&C's say -

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You want offended?

Quietly sat having a quiet pint in a dancehall in Hull when this fist the size of a small ham was dangled in front of my eyes and the gorilla attached to the fist asked me “Wot yoo luckin at my burd for?”

I was offended enough to ask “Which one’s your girlfriend?”

The gorilla turned and pointed to a lass who looked for all the world like a female Russian shot-putter!

I was offended by the fact that he thought I could have ever contemplated trying it on with any “burd” so devoid of beauty.

I was so offended that, by the time he turned back to where I had been sitting, I was about three streets away! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back