Sh%tter Bitter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ericstd said:
Am I missing the point(confused)

That IS the point. :D
Sometimes things have to be done for no other reason than to see what happens. :thumb: Not for a reason but for NO reason. :thumb: . It is done just because YOU CAN :D Its not a case of why but WHY NOT :thumb: .

corby_brewer said:
snail59 said:
muddydisco said:
Good excuse you should send that over to the Tom wine lot as well :rofl:

Good god NO. :shock:

Imagine what they could come up with if they were ENCOURAGED :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now im thinking of a Garlic and Mushroom Wine. :hmm: Thanks lads :thumb:

You will need to use "****"ake Mushrooms though to keep within the spirit of the thread.

UOP

Well the day is nearly upon us, Sunday is brewday, And I have a full garage 3 visitors and one of them is a Stokie and he's bringing my favourite Oatcakes :grin: We will say grace before eating them :pray:

I'm looking forward to a good brew and a chat :cheers:

OPPs :oops: Didn't set the timer correctly, this morning Woke up to a ice cold Hlt not a hot one. Let's hope thats the only mistake today

Well a good day had :thumb: But some concerns :( Firstly I have blown one of the switches for the boiler Elements, Secondly I got 106% effeciency out of the mash and was way over my OG, I'm thinking I may of put a kilo extra pale malt in but I'm sure I didn't :wha: Over all it came out at 97.8% effecient which I know is not real!
Anyways I got 34ltr @ 1.038 in stead of 23@ 1.040 Yes I liquored back to far :oops:

Grain Bill

DSCF0016.jpg

A table of mess

DSCF0017.jpg

A group of strangers

DSCF0019.jpg

Mash Recirc

DSCF0018.jpg

In the boiler

DSCF0021.jpg

Full Fv's

DSCF0022.jpg

muddydisco said:
Well the day is nearly upon us, Sunday is brewday, And I have a full garage 3 visitors and one of them is a Stokie and he's bringing my favourite Oatcakes :grin: We will say grace before eating them :pray:

I'm looking forward to a good brew and a chat :cheers:

I have some rellies from Newcastle U Lyme, and i always stock up on oatcakes when i visit, a full english breakfast isnt full wthout oatcakes, love em!!

I used to be able to get them from sainsburys but alas they no longer stock them, you can however buy them online now - although bulk buying helps with the postage cost :thumb:

http://www.staffordshireoatcakes.com/

:cheers: CS

Brewday looks good Muddy, best get the Bumfodder in the fridge quick, with all those chillies I think your going to need to serve it extra cold, (the bumfodder not the bitter). :rofl:

I had a load of cheshire oatcakes (similar to staffs oatcakes but nicer) this morning with bacon cheese and tomato on Lovely.

My dad makes em and brings them up every sunday morning.

I know they are very easy to make, but Can't get a recipe, & my old man won't part with his.

UP

Latest posts

Back