SHHKODDA - brand new car manufacturer?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldstout

Landlord.
Reaction score
Just seen an ad on tv for a car described as a SHHKODDDA.

Wonder if it's similar to one of those - that disappeared as quickly as it came - HIUUNDAYY (rhymes with Monday)

Advertising people, I can do that job. WTF. :roll: :roll:

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH it's just been on again :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's doing my head in, HTF can you change the pronunciation of something overnight FFS????????? :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Must of got a dutch bloke to pronounce it. My mum had a Shhkoda for years and that done my head in. Spent my childhood pushing it.

brizleciderarmy said:
Must of got a dutch bloke to pronounce it. My mum had a Shhkoda for years and that done my head in. Spent my childhood pushing it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:thumb:

Can't believe there's only you and me noticed this BCA... :wha:

Here we have ads for some OOOUPPL (wir leben autos, is it German or what?!).

oldstout said:
It's doing my head in, HTF can you change the pronunciation of something overnight FFS?????????
Why not? they did it with Nestlé, remember when it was pronounced ness-uhlz rather than ness-lay?

At least they don't change the name completely :x :x ......it's still a Marathon bar :nono:
shove your Snickers....why do the yanks want a bar that sounds like a trainer........yes trainer...not sneeker :lol: :whistle:

I shudder to think of what they'll change Volvo into...

...it could get anatomical!

Vossy1 said:
At least they don't change the name completely :x :x ......it's still a Marathon bar :nono:
shove your Snickers....why do the yanks want a bar that sounds like a trainer........yes trainer...not sneeker :lol: :whistle:

+1

......and Opal Fruits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Made to make your mouth water, fresh with the tang of citrus, four refreshing fruit flavours.........etc

Showing my age now :roll:

Latest posts

Back