Snpaish

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A T

Regular.
Reaction score
10.8 Kg Golden Promise
733g crystal
267 g Carapils

This is almost the same grain bill as the snpa clone Wez did, i'm not sure how i'll hop it yet as i don't have the hops Wez used. Perhaps i'll list what i have and maybe some of you can make a suggestion :D

Nelson Sauvin, Amarillo, Syrians, Super Syrians, Hallertauer Mittelfruh, Cascade, Fuggles, Target,Willamet, Challenger

Any takers :roll:

A T said:
Nelson Sauvin, Amarillo, Syrians, Super Syrians, Hallertauer Mittelfruh, Cascade, Fuggles, Target,Willamet, Challenger

Any takers :roll:

All of the above. It should be "interesting" :D

Almost as bad as Martialant's on the other place.

Use Cascade and NS - If you have enough hops, try to get 25% of the IBU from each at the start of the boil and then 25% of the IBU from each at 15 mins, then chuck lots in to steep at flameout - should give you BAGS of flavour and aroma :thumb:

Pearle can be substituted with Northern Brewer-which you haven't got. Try Target. Magnum are a Halleurtau hybrid so you could try your hallertau. You've got Cascade and NS.

Sounds like fun to me. You could always try a little of each hop?

Here's how i hopped it:
31g Nelson Sauvin 60 mins
35g Cascade 60 mins
50g Amarillo @ 80 degrees during cooling

It all went fine 'til i was in the bottling area (computer room) during cooling and when i returned to the production hall (kitchen) i found that the cold feed into the IC had come loose and flooded the place :twisted: It's all moped up now so i suppose it could be worse. I did manage to fill 28 bottles and 1 and 3/4 cornies from my last brew :D

Latest posts

Back