So many beers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoptoit

Reaction score
Last night attended the Leeds international beer festival. Not sure if anyone else here did?
Just so many beers to taste, didn't know where to start. Some great Nz beers. Hops coming through perfectly.
Mrs doesn't drink beer often. But found out she loves sours. So the next ag will be one I think.
Anybody brewed a good sour. A few there had been dry hopped as well. Which for sours I didn't think happened that much.

If it's sours she like the Wild Beer Co. could be a place to start as they use their own wild yeast so could be a stepping stone to your own wild strains too.

Last night attended the Leeds international beer festival. Not sure if anyone else here did?
Just so many beers to taste, didn't know where to start. Some great Nz beers. Hops coming through perfectly.
Mrs doesn't drink beer often. But found out she loves sours. So the next ag will be one I think.
Anybody brewed a good sour. A few there had been dry hopped as well. Which for sours I didn't think happened that much.

best of luck, having those at home onside with your brewing makes it alot easier when it comes to taking over a part of the kitchen/garden when its brewday! :whistle::lol:

Latest posts

Back