• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD- 50lts keg

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormybrew

Reaction score
Now Sold, thanks for the interest

Bump

Still available, £35 plus postage

Ive got 1 Marrow Brother kegs to sell as well. Its a 50lts keg. It has white and blue banding, have my own ID plates and come with S type spears that do NOT have the safety on them. I have the paperwork for these as well.

Payment to be made as cash on collection or through paypal. If paying through paypal, please pay as a gift. Any questions or offers please ask away. I have to go to the middle east on Sunday afternoon so will have limited access to the site. I return to the UK on Tuesday morning. I will try and answer any questions as soon as possible, but be patient. I will post this on JBK as well for maximum exposure.

Thanks

i'd like the the 2 S-type connectors. what's the removal tool for? sorry, new to S-Type and have the 30 litre plastic kegs with S-types and not sure if need the tool to or not...

Thanks!

No probs

It just makes the removal of the spear easier. You have to make sure there is no pressure in the keg before removing it otherwise if your not careful it will shoot out and injure you. PM me your details and I'll work out postage costs

Tks

I'm interested in your HLT, but not the other two pots. If you are willing to sell it separately let me know :thumb:

I'm not far so can collect easy enough.

joe1002 said:
I'm interested in your HLT, but not the other two pots. If you are willing to sell it separately let me know :thumb:

I'm not far so can collect easy enough.

Possibly

Make me an offer

Back